Monday, April 11, 2011

Irony.

Well, that was interesting.
Profile2

No, I didn't get caught in a laboratory explosion, though that would have been cool 'cause as everyone knows when a mad scientist gets caught in a lab explosion he gains super powers. Nope, no super powers...other than 20/15 vision without glasses!

Yep, Lasik baby!

So why is this ironic? Well, it turns out that the day before my Lasik surgery Miniwether got her first pair of glasses.

Miniwether
Remember guys, she's only seven and her dad is VERY heavily armed!

Adventure! Excitement! Supervision!

4 comments:

Brita said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

And she still looks beautiful!!!! Those frames suit her very complimentarily!!!!
Wildman800 & Laddieslady1294

KG2V said...

Nice frames
I know a 10 YO boy who would probably like her (probably remind him of his cousins however)

Jesse said...

Congrat's on the LASIK. I got it five years ago, and my vision is still 20/15.

I actually started saving up for it when I lost my glasses evacuating from the WTC on 9/11/01. Never wanted to be in that position again.