Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mambo inside outside.

MamboFav

I had noticed that when Mambo and Mini play in the backyard they always seem to move the patio furniture out under the trees and have a tea party. Of course, they never put the chairs and table (upside-down bucket) back when they are finished. My grape vines needed a better frame on which to grow so I decided to make a little tea house arbor for the girls. Okay, I bought the arbor, but the gravel and flagstones were my doing.

Mambo LOVES this arbor, it's her new favorite spot. In the past she hasn't been the outside girl that Miniwether is, but now she goes out, sits in the arbor and just watches Mother Nature every chance she gets. Last night after supper she cleared her dishes, then said, "Bye, I'm going outside, See you later!" and sat under the arbor by herself until it got really dark and she became scared.

Adventure! Excitement! A Room With A View!

3 comments:

Izzy G. said...

Break out the Krylon cause them Yellow chairs clash, Bro.

Anonymous said...

I think you'd better just give in and name that space: "Mambo's Corner". Her smile clearly states that she has laid claim to that spot!!!
Wildman800

Merriwether said...

The girls picked out the chairs and I'm a pushover.