Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The turkey is in the oven, mashed potatoes and my special secret sausage stuffing are already done. Misseswether is taking a quick snuggle-nap with Mambowether before starting her 3-bean casserole. Miniwether and her uncle (one of Misseswether's brothers) are reading books. The house smells GREAT!

There are many blessings in the Wetherhold right now. I hope there are even more with you! Happy Thanksgiving everyone, may yours be AWESOME!!

Update: food is ready!!
Thanksgiving1
*sigh* I know I keep saying this but that really is Mambowether's happy face. The guy is Misseswether's brother, Kidtoy.

Update #2: and now napping.
Thanksgiving2

Adventure! Excitement! Wolfberry wine!

1 comment:

Lone Star Chris said...

"Grrr, crazy guy down the street keeps slamming door in my face. I asked if I could eat the hawksbeard, chickweed, and henbit in his yard"

...guy answers door, crazy guy asks if he can eat weeds from guy's yard. Crazy guy gets door shut in his face, again. LOL.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!