Monday, June 15, 2009

Looking for some guest writers

I want to take some time off in July from this blog to improve my edible plant blog. The plant blog's poularity has skyrocketed and so I want to make it even better.

Izzy and I really enjoyed his time guest-blogging for me and now I want to give some other people a shot. The first girl I ever kissed begged me to let her post a "back when Merriwether was young" story, so that's one week's worth. I'm looking for up to three more people to write something they think fellow readers would find interesting. Email me your post idea (it doesn't have to be the entire post) and the url of your blog for consideration. If you don't have a blog but do want to write something, contact me and maybe we can work something out.

Adventure! Excitement! Whitewashing the fence!

-Merriwether

8 comments:

Shreela said...

Oh good news about the edible plants blog. I've been subbed to it ever since I subbed to this blog, and I'm not sure if I've ever seen a post come through my reader. I'm excited that might change 8^)

Merriwether said...

I use an odd method of posting on the edible plant blog. To keep the same four posts (Intro, Tools, Ethics, & References) on the "front" page I have to alter the creation date on new posts to a year earlier. Unfortunately then new plant posts don't show up as new posts. It looks like I never update the site which is kind of frustrating for me considering all the work I'm putting into it. Most of the pictures have been changed out over the last year as I get better at photography and have a better idea of what parts of the plants y'all need for ID purposes.

I'm up past midnight several nights a week working on these blogs.

J-Ro said...

BEGGED you? Through what alternate universe did that impression come across? After all these years, do you really think I beg anyone for anything?? (puh-leeze)

Dude, you stepped in it now... I am scanning some pictures even as we speak...

Got Mullet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

**evil laugh**

Love you!!

J

Merriwether said...

J-Ro, before you do anything rash just ask yourself, "Am I sure he didn't keep copies?" :-O

J-Ro said...

You just keep smiling and reminding yourself you agreed to this, big guy...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merriwether said...

No fear on this end. I know you love me.

-Merriwether

J-Ro said...

Damn.. You got me there...

BigDaddyTX said...

Oh man. Mullet pix. Must see.