Monday, June 22, 2009

I support the citizens of Iran!!

The Iranian government is fascistic, theocratic, anti-gay, anti-religious tolerance, and anti-feminist. To show my support for those brave people trying to overthrow this regime I've turned my blog green. To all those who stand against the guns, the beatings, the teargas, and the dogs, I say, "Hang tough!" It worked for the Blacks here in America forty years ago, it will work for you. I know you feel alone in your struggle but we are doing what we can. For instance, Tony Hawk visited the White House and enjoyed a bowl of frosted flakes.

Uh, maybe that isn't a good example of America's resolve to help people fighting against an oppressive government. Try this instead:


-Merriwether

3 comments:

Lone Star Chris said...

^+1
My verification word was: tworysla

I think that's 'some other language' for "buy more ammunition... if you can find it."

Happy late Father's day.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, I sure hope it is as simple as all that and you are right.

But, it probably isn't...

bjl said...

Hey, go listen to the end of Reagan's speech for Goldwater in '64. Far more apropos...