Sunday, June 07, 2009

19 more survivors

Dudes and dudettes, I'm worn out. On the plus side, everyone else is way more tired than me, I guess the treadmilling has really helped.

EWPClass
See all these smiling people? They'll probably live.

Yeah, I taught another edible wild plant class this weekend. I was out at the Houston Arboretum from 10:30am until 5pm with most of that time walking backwards while talking really loud in 90+ degree heat. Nineteen people showed up for the class including a Zombie Squad member and one couple from Mobile, Alabama! My classes at the Arboretum have become popular enough that they may add extra sessions. Instead of 3-4 a year they *might* double or even triple it if the demand keeps up. Woo Hoo! I'm hoping the TV interview on Tuesday will reach a lot of people who want to learn this but didn't know there are classes available. Wish me luck!

Adventure! Excitement! Wiped Out!

No comments: