Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Misseswether Day!!

Hail Missesweher, mother of the Wethergirls, shuttle pilot of my adventures, bandager of my wounds, teacher of our the Wethergirls, and all around perfect lady! The following are some of my favorite pictures of her (well, blog-safe pictures anyway).

1
Young love!

2
Canoeing in Minnesota!

3
Stopping for a break somewhere on Hwy. 149.

4
Exploring the woods of Vermont. Note the high heels!

5
Snorkling in Peurto Rico.

6
Climbing the Great Wall of China outside Beijing.

7
Becoming a mommy! Miniwether becomes ours.

8
Which is very tiring!

9
But it has moments of absolute magic.

10
Adventure mommy!

11
And back to China for Mambowether.

12
Mommy!

13
Chicken for supper.

14
Mommy takes the girls to California by herself while I fight Hurricane Ike. I'm guessing I had the better time.

15
Yes, she fishes in high heels.

16
Just another great day with mommy.

Adventure! Excitement! Misseswether!

5 comments:

Brad said...

Pass along a "Happy Birthday" from me and mine!

(my verification word is splour, spoiled flour?)

Merriwether said...

Not birthday, Mother's Day!

My word was "uncidfid" which I belive means "unclassifiable food product"

Garden Geezer said...

Hello Merri
I must say my favourite pic ia the one entitled "Mommy" which has all your girls in it. Brilliant happy picture.
2nd Fave is Misseswether almost curtseying in the woods of Vermont with high heels on,lolol.
The snorkelling pic in Puerto Rico is almost identical to the picture I have of my wife snorkelling in Florida (other than the red hair and blue eyes aspect).
You have a lovely family, you are a lucky man.
All the best GG.
P.S. I want to borrow your wife when my chickens stop giving eggs!

Shreela said...

Lovely wife and daughters 8^)

Christina E. Rodriguez said...

Love the pic of Misseswether brushing her hair next to the motorcycle. Very cool!