Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Frakkin Computer!!!

It was a beautiful post filled with lyrical prose, humor, and helpful tips. I had worked on it for three hours.

Then my computer crashed and everything went dark.

"No problem." I thought, "The Blogger auto-save is supposed to have everything I wrote.".

Turns out the auto-save system is VERY unreliable. It's supposed to save stuff every minute, but the last save it had for me was two hours old.

Everything was gone.

FRACK!! FRACK!! FRACK!! FRACK!!!!

Sometimes being addicted to blogging really sucks.

I'll try to rewrite the post, but it'll be a few days. Tonight is my work-out night and tomorrow I have to try and figure out why our ceiling fan blew up.

It was a great post of men and fishing and a night out on a sandbar.

Frakking five-year old computer.

Adventure! Excitement! Jesus saves but Merriwether didn't!

5 comments:

Brad said...

Total bummer dude. Knowing you, it was well worth writing about and for us to read.

I hope you can remember it, otherwise you'll just have to tell me over a couple of beers...(hint hint)

Izzy G. said...

Aww...you said Fracking. BSG all the way, man.

Wildcat said...

bummer! can't wait to read about it.

Kelly said...

LOL You crack me up. Ratcha fratchin computer.

Merriwether said...

Being a total geek, the was a choice between "Gorram!" and "Frack!" LOL! I went with "Frack" in honor of recently BSG finishing. The funny thing is I never actually saw any BSG, I followed it by reading episode synopsi over on wikipedia. What can I say, I'm a cheap geek!