Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm Back!

And what stories I have for you! Adventures involving packs of wild dogs, large explosions, a deer hunting trip that ended in the emergency room (of course), and a day spent examining cadavers (and uh, how it made me hungry).

I also want to follow Izzy's example and do some gear reviews. Speaking of Izzy, I want to say again how very thankful he agreed to cover for me during my break. I really hope y'all follow him back to his home turf to keep up with all his reviews, tips, and adventures. Um, truth be told you are a lot more likely to get home safe and sound with him than with me.

While I am currently safe and sound at home I can also tell that by tomorrow morning I'm going to be sick as a dog. My nose has started running and my joints are beginning to ache something fierce. The flu has been making the rounds here but I don't think I have it. It seems like it'll just be a whopper of a head cold.

So now I'm going to go to bed early in hopes of beating this bug. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait a few days to read my adventures. Until then here's a few previews.

sledding.jpg
Sledding.

frosty.jpg
Frosty.

toasty.jpg
Toasty.

Blast1.jpg
Boomy.

Bang.jpg
Bangy.

oldcabin.jpg
Scary.

Adventure! Excitement! I'm Back!

-Merriwether

3 comments:

Brad said...

Mmmm, frosty and toasty.Good time, eh? Who's the good looking fella grinning along side you?

Wildcat said...

You put up the goofy pic with my pants rolled up! oh well, i had to let the wound get some air...right.

Wildcat

Izzy G. said...

The pleasure was all mine, Merriwether. Was glad to fill in and thanks again for giving me some exposure.