Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snowed!

About 3pm I'm walking from the machine shop at work back to my lab...in the snow! Big, puffy flakes are being whipped by the wind. Sadly, I didn't have a camera with me at the time. It had stopped snowing by 5pm and had begun sleeting. When I got home there was snow on all the plants so I was able to take some pictures.

snow2.jpg
Tropics meets arctic #1.

Snow.jpg
Tropics meets arctic #2.

I hope this keeps up, it'd make for a GREAT winter!

Adventure! Excitement! Cars careening out of control!

3 comments:

Brad said...

My wife called and woke me from a dead sleep to tell me about the snow.She also said they got hail, did you get any?

Darn, that was why I moved to Texas, to get away from the snow!!!

See you in a few weeks.

Merriwether said...

I didn't see any hail but it was sleeting some. That's worse in my opinion.

-Merriwether

Wildcat said...

we got about an inch at my house and Humble got about 2-3 inches. it was pretty neat.

Wildcat