Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Hurricane Ike.jpg
I think I'm ready.

Meanwhile the Wethergirls are currently gorging themselves on excellent Chinese food over in California. I was supposed to go with them this morning but the predictions at 6am was that our area was to get hit with 80-100mph winds.

Since then, the weather report has gone downhill.

Luckily, I'm prepared. The house is set, all I need to do is fill up some of my Aquatainers and I'm good to go. The storm is supposed to start hitting Houston around 1pm Friday afternoon. I'll post while I can.

Right now though I think it's time for corndogs and a screwdriver (or three).

Peace be with you.

3 comments:

Brita said...

Hang in there and be safe.

Christina E. Rodriguez said...

Wow... just wow. I'm glad the girls are safe in CA.

We'll be thinking of you, Blast! Take care.

Stu said...

Blast,
ASre you sure you had enough booze, and I don't see the cat food. :)
Stu