Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week #2 in the Ordinary World

Today the weather was PERFECT. Low humidity, high temperature under 80F, sunny and a wonderful breeze. Better still, the flow rate on Spring Creek was prime for a river trip in my new kayak.

Unfortunately, I'm on an adventuring ban for ten weeks due to excessive adventuring during the spring.

Plus, that whole Mother's Day thing...

So, two of the ten weeks have passed. Every night has been spent sleeping indoors on a regular bed. Meals have been cooked on a stove or occasionaly in a microwave. I've showered every day. I'm starting to get the hang of this ordinary world stuff.

Of course, my Ordinary World probably isn't quite the same as yours...

Ordinary1.jpg
Houston Rockets Cheerleaders. Personally, I prefer the Houston Texans cheerleaders.

Ordinary2.jpg
Ethanol used as fuel. And it was free!

Ordinary3.jpg
The attendence record-setting Offshore Technology Conference. A good time was had by all.

Peace be with you.

-Merriwether

No comments: