Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Candyman VIII

Ah, Halloween. The one day a year when I don't have to immediately change clothes when I get home from work.

Candyman1.jpg
Hey kid, want some candy?

Candyman2.jpg
Merriwether's definition of "A good day at work" is when the blood splattered across your gear came from someone else.

Ready.jpg
Miniwether loves daddy. Mambowether loves candy.

handy.jpg
Why the neighbors no longer ask if I can give them a hand...

bones.jpg
It's amazing what one can find out in the woods.

All.jpg
Gee, Wolverine has the same smile I had when I was surrounded by cheerleaders (who had really good smelling hair)!

goodnight.jpg
Oh yeah, they'll sleep tonight. :-/

badnight.jpg
Not every kid makes it home from the Candyman's house...

Adventure! Excitement! Gore (which is almost as frightening as Hillary)!

No comments: