Saturday, August 26, 2006

A shout to my fellow Knights...

Wow, hard to believe it's been twenty years! Todd, Johnny, Darrin, Daryl, Sara, Greg, Shelly, Doreen, Guy, etc... I wish I could be there tonight and hear your tales. But something real big is in the works and so I couldn't make it. Drop me a line though if you can, I'd love to hear from you.

And for everyone else out there, here's some pictures of Miniwether with bugs.
bananaspider spider-2 spider-3
That banana spider is a hair under 4" tip to tip. She's been keeping our backyard free of bugs all summer. I think she also caught one of the neighbor's cats...

walkingstick
Every Sunday morning before church Miniwether and I go for a walk looking for interesting stuff. Her idea of "interesting stuff" is anything with either no legs or many legs. Normally she returns home from these walks with a handful of slugs and Japanese beetles. On the last walk she found this walking stick and fell in love with it. She carried it around for almost an hour before returning it unharmed to the wilds. It was a suprisingly durable insect.

Adventure! Excitement! Friends and Family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a good reunion. Amazing how some people never change and some change so much you don't recognize them.

Keep me updated about Kessa!

Doreen