Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I seem to have a reputation...


Well, that was interesting. One of my co-workers just asked me to retrieve the head of Pancho Villa from a restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. This coworker is a huge Texas-history buff and through years of research has concluded that the skull of Pancho Villa is encased in a shrine located in the basement of one of the oldest continuously-operated restaurants in San Antonio. He knew I was an adventurer and figured recovering this relic this would be right up my alley. Hmmm, sneaking into a 24-hour Mexican restaurant run by Santeria worshippers to find the skull of Pancho Villa. Sounds fun. My question is is stealing something which had been stolen still stealing? I'm thinking it probably is, isn't it?

Interetsing, but I think I'll pass.

At least for now...

Adventure! Excitement! Trespassing and Blasphemy!

No comments: