Saturday, December 10, 2005

And now, the pictures!

Wherein Merriwether shows you photos of the trip and tries to make them interesting:

Kansas! Hmm, what can one say to make miles of rolling nothing entertaining? Not a whole lot really. Sorry.
kansas

Okay, how about a cute girl in the snow?
moresnow
shoveling

Or maybe another cutie in the snow?
Misseswethersnow

And now both cuties together!
pullingminiwether
moresled

I spent most of the time being a sled dog. A sled dog's life is cold and wet, but at least I was the lead dog. Note the puffy coat on my brother.
sled

This is where I spent the some of the best parts of my youth. It is where the creek (it never had a name) joined the Crow River. It probably doesn't mean anything to anyone other than me but I think if everyone spent time at a place like this the world would be a better place. Mainly because a number of people drowned there over the years...
creektocrowriver

The drive home was exciting. We saw several big rigs off the road but this was the only one on its side. We lost track of how many cars had spun out into the ditch.
truckonside

Back in Kansas. Still not very interesting.
IlikeKansas

Back home and coated in salt. I spent two hours scrubbing every inch of the Honda Pilot to get the salt off, then I took him to a car wash. It would have taken less than two hours, but Miniwether helped me.
saltyguy

Adventure! Cuties! Snow!

No comments: