Thursday, August 25, 2005

...and in the darkness bind them

LOTR

I'm a baby cave troll.

Well, that's what the body scanner at the travelling Lord of the Rings exhibit determined I was anyway.

Kind of depressing. I was hoping to be a Uruk-hai, but I was too large. Miniwether, on the other hand, didn't even register on the scanner. She may be tall for two, but in Middle Earth she's not even a Hobbit. Misseswether came in as a very tall dwarf, much to her chagrin.

The exhibt was pretty good though to be perfectly honest, as a long-time attender of Rennaissance Festivals there was little there that I haven't seen before. Miniwether thought it was all pretty cool and spent almost ten minutes talking to the life-sized cave troll statue. She thought he had pretty eyes.

Adventure! Excitement! Depressing Body Image!

No comments: