Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Grrr!


Those of you who know me know how much I love my little RAV4. This baby is tricked out with all sorts of stuff and turns heads wherever I go. Well, someone clipped her in the parking lot yesterday. They shoved my heavy-tube cow catcher up into my bumper which knocked out my left turn signal. No note, no witnesses. They just hit her and ran. On the plus side it looks like I may have given them worse than they got from me. I'm sure my cow catcher took a chunk out of their car.

It happened at the local Academy Sporting goods store. Miniwether and I were looking at backpacks and picking up a set of oars for "Kon-Texas", my new inflatable boat. I'm all set now to take the the Kon-Texas through the borderlands. Clark still needs to get his boat and then we need some heavy rains to refill the river. After that, the expedition begins!

No comments: